5 July 2017

Oz Comic Con 2017

Oz Comic Con was this past weekend. It was my second time attending, and once again was helping at the Tentacle Spine table, and only went with my camera on the Sunday.

I didn't get to see much of the convention, it was so packed on the Saturday that I was just going between the table and getting air in the hall. Sunday I got to glance around a bit more, but mostly stuck to the artist alley and checked out some new artists that I loved including The Cuteness Bakery, and Colour to the Bone.
I managed to take a couple of con-floor photos on Sunday, it was really enjoyable to see so many people having fun with their costumes, especially those in groups of friends. I did do some small shoots, but they won't be posted for a little while.

Onto the photos!
(Cosplayers please let me know if you are featured here)

Lady Gaga: Kirie Cosplay
I loved this cosplay! I stayed up until 3 in the morning to purchase Gaga's Monster High doll, so it was fantastic to see her in the flesh. She also had a great idea for the bubblegum.

Nightcrawler

 Mystique and Scarlet Witch

Prince Bubblegum and Marcelene

Blair - Jayde Helena

Constantine: Kate Holcombe-PitmanGabriel:
I really loved this cute Gabriel, and the Constantine's interactions with them during the photos were adorable!

Haku

Kobayashi and Kanna



Draco and Luna

Furiosa

Jedi

Jack Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment