16 February 2017

Self Portrait Runes: Raido and Fehu

Looking back at my self-portraits, I can see how I've changed. I'm not entirely the same person, so a new self-portrait is needed.


Raido: Wagon

Phonetic equivalent: R

Literal Meanings:
Ride, Wagon

Divination Meanings:
Journey of life, Change, Taking charge and being in control, Travel, Seeing the right move to take.

Deity:
Sleipnir

Fehu: Cattle
Phonetic equivalent: F
Literal Meanings:
Cattle, (Moving) Wealth.
Divination Meanings:
Prosperity, Money, Wealth, Concern with physical and financial needs, Goals, Promotion, Self-esteem

Deity:
Freyr

I've returned to both Raido and Fehu, as they both helped me through a similar stage last year. Fehu is currently my patron rune, and I've been doing more work with it to help me achieve my goals. I continue to look to the future, but I feel I am better at making plans and moving pieces into place to get to where I want to be. And Raido returns to help move to the next transition in my life. I feel stagnant and stuck; waiting for pieces out of my control to move into the correct places. It is frustrating, and I hope it moves quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment