7 November 2016

Afflatus: divine inspiration

Now that my assignments are being submitted, I can finally start posting my work from the past couple of months.

First up, the work I'm proudest of; my Graphics Design assignment. For this assignment we were tasked with creating a magazine, featuring 3 articles (minimum double page spread each), the first on a typographer, the second on our choice, and the third on ourselves.
I've had a lot of fun with this assignment, and I am actually looking to expand upon this over the holidays and create an actual magazine (further details will be released in the upcoming weeks).
But in the meantime, please enjoy.

Don't forget to like Slippery Photography on facebook.
Credits are at the end of the post.









And as a bonus, an extra page layout I did for a class exercise (not related to the final assignment)
 

Credits:
Cover/Pages 9-10
Blood of the Gods
Model/MUA: Eloquent Mx Loki
Photographer: Slippery Photography

Pages 3-8
Collared, Cuffed, and Chained
Models: Miss Crispy, Eloquent Mx Loki
MUA: Dorothy Tolhurst/Wild Violet Blog
Collars/Cuffs/Accessories: Trinity Leather
Lingerie: Miss Crispy's are from Honey Birdette, Eloquent Mx Loki's is from Siren Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment