5 June 2016

Being smart spoils a lot of things, doesn't it?

I have been slow in posting the results of Supanova photoshoots, especially now I shall be attending Oz Comic Con. But uni is in its final weeks, so once I'm on holidays I can catch up to a regular posting schedule.

But back to Supanova shoots, and I got to work with the awesome Kibble King Cosplay! I have loved her work since I saw her Breakfast Princess cosplay at Chaoz, and have since been following for the great work and cute couple cosplays~ At Supanova they cosplayed from Hannibal, with gorgeous tailored clothing.

Freddie Lounds: Kibble King Cosplay
Hannibal Lecter: Morgan of Kibble King
Like these photos on Facebook

Being Smart...

Being Smart...

Being Smart...

Being Smart...

Being Smart...

Being Smart...

No comments:

Post a Comment