29 April 2015

Watercolours

Here it is! My big project I worked on back in March, shot for RAW Artist's Exposure in April.
I was inspired by colours and their psychological connection; what do the colours mean to people, what emotions do they evoke?
What do these photos mean to you? Feel free to let me know in the comments below :)
Like these photos on Facebook

Teaser

Death
Death: Void Decay

Envy
Envy: Stirling Gill-Chambers

Fury
Fury: Soot Silver

Joy
Joy: Tahlia Celenn

Love
Love: Sally Ersch

Magic
Magic: Eloquent Mx Loki

Purity
Purity: Baz Kaybee

Sorrow
Sorrow: Miss Twisted

2 comments:

  1. Very nice set you have. An interesting use of simplicity within colours and what they represent. My personal favourite is Baz's Purity as that wing-like design looks impressive, the rest look great as well, especially sorrow, death, love and magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Matt. Purity was quite popular at the exhibition :)

      Delete