26 October 2016

Self Portrait Runes: Fehu

The past couple of months I've had some big changes in my life, and I've been meaning to do another self portrait for it. Once again Fehu is prominent in my life, this time chosen by the runes themselves.
See all of the Self Portrait Runes Series

Fehu: Cattle
Phonetic equivalent: F
Literal Meanings:
Cattle, (Moving) Wealth.
Divination Meanings:
Prosperity, Money, Wealth, Concern with physical and financial needs, Goals, Promotion, Self-esteem
Deity:
Freyr
Analysis:
Fehu is both the day-to-day reality of our lives and the catalyst that awakens us to what lies beyond. It is whatever we think we are seeking, which frequently bears no resemblance to what we will eventually find. It is also our home, for after all our wanderings we will still need to attend to our physical needs and ground ourselves in the simple pleasures of home, family, and good work. -Runestones
Fehu continues to be prominent in my life, continuing for financial assistance but this time also for success with my goals and in my work. I have already seen positive results with my work being accepted in several more publications, and with amazing responses to my Inner; Depression piece (a photo I am really proud of). I have a few projects I want to work on during the summer, which I am so excited for, and I hope Fehu will help guide me to make successful choices and bring out the best in my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment